Hi there Sparklets,
How are you doing? I've been slacking on blogging. Wow that rhymes. Anyways, I have too many things to update.
First of, I am officially an aunt. Yes, been looking forward to this little angel to come out. Oh, do you know its not my sister who delivered? Its my brother's wife. Yes, I am going to be promoted from sister to aunt, twice this year. How cool is that? I know hard to challenge, isnt it? 2013, should be the year of celebration. If I havent said it before, well, I say it now. The year of celebration.
Second of all, since I have completed my LLB & Chambering exactly last year, I have to attend this thing call "Long Call" / Call to the Bar at Malaya High Court. I've been dreaming since day 1 of Pre-Law. At last, the day is here, well not exactly here but its gonna be in March, on Mama's birthday! Isnt it great? Celebration!
Oh, oh, I've always wanted to tell you about this movie I've been in love with, its called "A little bit of Heaven". Its about a girl who's dying from cancer, she's so bubbly and making fun of everything, it looks like she's denying the fact that she's dying soon, very soon even everyone is trying to make it so obvious that she's not well. Regardless, she's living her life like she's not dying. She wanted her funeral to be fun. Thus, the scene of funeral was like a parade. It was so pretty. Then I made it obvious, that I want my wedding day to be that colourful & bright & cheerful & I dont know whom I'm gonna marry. Yes, that's the cue, for you to laugh. I'm laughing myself. You have to have vision, dont you?
The best part of what I'm going to tell you is that, I know how to make poached eggs! Do you know how amazing is that? My very first poach egg was last Saturday, at 8am 19th January. It was phenomenal. Well, I say it is. I served it with toasted bread spread with cream cheese. It was yummy. And I quote Julia "I thought eggs were going to be greasy and slimy, but it tastes like cheese sauce. Yum." - Julie Powell, Julie & Julia movie.
Til then Toodles,
Liy.

No comments:
Post a Comment