Hi,
How do you do Sparklets? I always asked you the same question didnt I? Well, I'm pretty sure you are doing very well.
Today, I sat by the balcony, it was so windy and not even single bird chirping like they always do, of which sometimes annoy me, but it was surprisingly peaceful.
You know what I hate the most? Its when I did something, not something that I fancy, something that is against my so called belief. This has got nothing to do with religion or moral, just so you know. Well, I think I am so caught up in my own Self-Rule that I created and I ended getting disappointed that I didnt have fun like I should. I had fun, but not in my way. Well you probably dont get it.
I need to rethink this whole thing all over again.
Toodles,
Liy.

No comments:
Post a Comment