Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Breakfast for lunch.


Hi,

How do you do, Sparklets? How has the second day of new year treated you? I had made so much plans on what to do during my "in between" finishing school & adulthood. I have stacks of novels that I have not had the chance to read yet. One of it, half way through, the other one almost finish reading it but it was drench when I was caught in the rain the other day. Oh wells, we'll catch up on that later. I'll decide which one to finish first. Eventually I have to, don't I?

Oh this morning, I woke up feeling absolutely hungry. Had assam laksa for breakfast, that, I tell you breakfast for champion. Then by lunch I'm still full, so I decided to throw 3 slices of bread on a searing hot frying pan and flipped them and served it with drizzle of honey & spread strawberry jam. All is good, really.

I must say, I train myself to drink plenty of water and cut down on coffee. We'll see how it goes from there. I must start eating healthily. I love greens, but I love other food as well. Its just sinfully delicious, I cant say no. Then again, whatever it is, I cant keep on shoving those good food into my mouth hole just because I feel like it. Hence, the awareness of a new year resolution to have balance. Not over do-it.

By evening, I was just browsing through my Tumblr Blog and I discovered something so cute, a pretty cute idea for a pretty cute occasion. So yeah, the ideas popping like non stop, had to calm myself down and scribbled the necessaries down & how I pictured it.

Tomorrow, is another day, day of freedom, not attached to anything. I hope it'll be as productive as today, or more.

Toodles,

Liy.

No comments:

Post a Comment