Hi there Sparklets ;
How do you do? Havent been blogging since like ... well quite sometime now. I used to use the word juggle, trying to keep up with this & that. But now, its much more calmer. Oh I didnt tell you yet that I've started working. A place where I've always wanted to work at, well at least one of those places that I have dreamt of. First things first, never felt lucky to even be chosen out of the wonderful candidates who came. I feel blessed.
The environment is great. My workspace is spacious & I have, well as you would know it by now, its been decorated with cute things. My office is in the middle of the city, it is safe to say that because anyone who goes through that road loathe the massive traffic, well accept for me because I travel to work by public transport. So easy & convenient. Most important thing is that cafes are everywhere & those quaint little places, I just adore them.
I made it a point that at least once a week I'll have coffee & cake for breakfast. That idea I call, "breakfast for a champion!". Lol! Its a treat for myself to have lovely things to look forward to once a week every morning! Routine, fun routine!
As for now, everything is lovely. Alhamdulillah.
Til then Toodles,
Liy.

No comments:
Post a Comment