Monday, 31 December 2012

Big secrets & Brilliant ideas

Hi,

How are you doing on the last day of 2012? I hope you all do great at accomplishing those "new years" resolutions that you had in mind, papers, diary or anywhere that could be seen or remembered.

We are all anxious nervous but also anxious excited to welcome 2013. Here I am, as cliche as it can be, I'm starting a new blog. I've always thought how could a person have more than one blog just to express themselves. Well, I am actually leaving the old blog just so I could start over. No, its not that I want to forget any of my old posts, but I think I just need to grow up and move on from the yesteryears & start fresh.

It surprises me too, that I actually said "start fresh". Well, I do want to & for that this blog been born on 31st December 2012. Few more hours before we say hello to 2013 & bid 2012 goodbye.

I've been living for the past 24 years with multiples "start fresh", some of them worked, some of them gone half way, some of them barely made it. Some people would say, "Oh the story of my life". If it was not all those happiness and heartbreak that I've been through, I would not have sat here and type these things. All I want is to re-write what I had in mind starting from the first time I planned things. Be it school, work, ambition, travelling, relationship or anything that matter. I want to see and live and feel things in a different perspective. 

After reading what Julien Smith had written, I felt like I've been born again, with new hopes & excitements. Nothing is impossible. What I need is "Me". The only main ingredient to make everything perfect or right or make sense to, well, to myself. 

I have various occasions, I pictured in my mind that it would happen. I wasn't surprised that, it didn't happen like what or how I pictured it, but eventually it happened. 

This year, I managed to complete my Law School & Chambering. It was quite a journey, but most importantly I did it. I am grateful, Alhamdulillah, for the beautiful things that had happened to me. All I need now is to be thankful in a way of how I live my life.

So why not, this blog witness how I start my life from "A quarter of a century" to many many many more years to come. InsyAllah.

Toodles,

Liy.

No comments:

Post a Comment